Compliance and Policy
Swagelok Bristol is proud to confirm that it is not only in compliance with, but has been successfully audited against the following standards - to ensure our customers receive the highest level of reliability, consistency of product and quality which is synonymous with the Swagelok Brand.
- ISO 9001:2015 - This standard is recognised internationally as the world’s most widely adopted Quality Management System (QMS).
- SQS - A Quality System audit which systematically reviews how we man-manage and improve processes throughout our supply chain.
- Cyber Essentials - Key in protecting customers personal and financial information from hackers, as well as ensuring computer systems safe are kept from any kind of threat which could compromise their functionality.
- Orbital welding in compliance with American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Section IX Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC) - For a better, cleaner and more repeatable weld to the highest quality levels.
- Semi F78 - Technical expertise for welding for fluid distribution systems in Semiconductor Manufacturing applications.
- Defence Standards - Supporting the delivery of military capability.
We serve a range of industries from Chemical/Refining to Semi-Conductor and Defence to Oil & Gas and Power. Wherever a critical process using fluids or gases is required, you can be sure Swagelok's world class products are involved. As such, we take compliance seriously.
If you require a specific accreditation or regulation to achieve compliance and you want to work with Swagelok Bristol, please contact our Operations Manager, Jennifer Hall, on phone 01454 284455 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Our policies are designed to ensure the best products and services reach Swagelok Bristol's customers via a superior customer experience.
The main policies affecting our customer base are listed below and can be accessed by clicking on the links:
- Swagelok Bristol Quality Policy
- Swagelok Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- Swagelok Bristol Counterfeit Material Policy
- Cyber Essentials Certificate of Assurance
- Bristol Fluid Systems Technologies Limited - Conditions of Sale
Requesting End User Details – Why we ask?
We ask for this information for a couple of reasons. Although it happens very rarely if there is a product quality issue that might affect the functionality and safe operation of our products, we are obligated to contact the end user so we can eliminate any risk or potential danger as quickly as possible.
It is also the responsibility of the Swagelok Sales and Service Centre to make sure that orders are not supplied into embargoed countries.
Please be aware that any end user details we request would only be used to support our legal and service obligations. Our intention is simply to confirm the end destination of the product. Disclosure of information is therefore limited only to Swagelok.
For more information please contact us on phone 01454 284455 or email us at email@example.com.